This present document (General Sales Conditions) defines the conditions for sales done between the “customer”, and the person having a purchase from www.chronorama.ch.
1. PRICE OF ARTICLES
- Our Prices are in USD, EUR and CHF including VAT and custom clearance.
- The price of reference of each article is the one published on www.chronorama.ch
- The customer can order on www.chronorama.ch at any time and by phone at +41 32 922 64 70 from Monday to Tuesday from 8:00am to 12:00am and from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
- When the customer has completed his order on www.chronorama.ch , he will receive an order confirmation by mail.
- If eventually some freight or addtional cost are necessary, the customer will be contacted by customer service of Chronorama directly; a new invoice will be sent if necessar.
- Chronorama will engage to supply ordered items in the limit of available stocks. If the article if no longer available, customer will be informed by shortest time by the customer service of Chronorama
- Chronorama reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order with a client in case of conflict concerning a past payment or if chronorama.ch considers the customer represent a risk.
3. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
- The condition for each promotional offer (validity, articles concerned and the offer) are precised with each promotion.
- The offers are available within available stock limit
- One advantage offer with discount can be used one time on one order.
- The Offers and discount on chronorama.ch are not repayable in cash
- Offers and discount on chronorama.ch are not cumulable with other promotional offers
- Services and reparation (revision, battery changing, etc...) are excluded from any promotional offer.
- In case of partial return of the client purchase, it can change conditions of appliance of the promotional offer that the customer has been provided, this can cancel the promotional code.
- If a customer has a promotional code, he has to indicate it on the specified field with his cart so he will benefinit from his personal discount.
4. RETURN RIGHTS (30DAYS)
- If one of the customer wants to return one of the purshased articles to chronorama.ch, he has to do it within 30 days. Chronorama.ch will return all items without any trace of use and in their original package (included Box and manual of use)
- Already paid articles, according to client choice, will be refund on his bank or postal account, exchanged or will be put to the credit of the client account on chronorama.ch.
- Freight charges for returns will be charged to the customer except in case of error from chornorama.ch in which case freight cost will also be refund.
- The gifts and special premium with relation to the order value has to be returned if the minimum amount for the obtention of the gift/premium is no more exceed, this can be the case also for the partial returns. If not returned, premium and gifts will be invoiced to Customer.
- Warranty of all product on chronorama.ch are valid for a period of one year for any manufacturing defect.
- Trace of use and innapropriate use of the product are not covered by the warranty
- Are rexcluded from warranty:the batteries, the watch leather strap and the watch glass
- Watch battery replacement and watch periodic revision are excluded from warranty.
6. SHIPPING AND TRANSPORT
- Chronorama.ch ship all around the world free of charge.
- If the customer order is done before 10:45am, the order will be transmited to Poste Suisse or Fedex within the same day.
- If the customer order is done after 10:45am, the order will be transmited to Poste Suisse or Fedex within 2 days.
- La Poste Suisse ship the orders within 2 days.
- Shipping time is delayed in case of the following occures :
- Items out of stock
- In any case, customer service will contact the custoer to inform him of delays in shipping
- By ordering online on chronorama.ch, the customer can trace his command thanks to the the « track and trace» number (easytrack) that the customer receive with his order confirmation E-mail. If the item is smaller than 20mm the “track and trace” ption is currently unavailabl.
7. METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit or Postcard:
- Others to come.
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The info collected by chronorama.ch are for its exclusive use. Chronorama.ch engage to never disclose,lease, sell, rent, commercialise or give any personal or professional data or electronic address to tiers
- By treating with received data, chronorama.ch follow french and European regulations. The files made from personal use that we are provided are declared to the “Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés.
- Conforming to the law on electronic and liberty, you have the right at any time to access, change and oppose at any of your personal data by writing an e-mail by clicking on the following link her.
- When a customer visit the website chronorama.ch, chornorama.ch collects personal data by using cookies according to the authorized regulations.
- The collect of personal data can occure when :
- The customer create an account on chronorama.ch
- The customer subscribe to the newsletter.
- The customer contact the customer service of chronoram.ch
- The customer is navigating on the website
- The client interracts with the facebook plugin
- The data collected by chronorama.ch are only to be used for commercial reason between chronorama.ch and the customer and for a better experience of the client on the website
- Meanwhile the customer can delete the cookies from his navigator at any time if he wishes.
9. Applicable right and for
- The present general sales condition are reule by Swiss right.
- The exclusif for is Neuchâtel, Switzerland.